Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

March 7, 2011

Hello to all of you in all parts of the World!


How is everyone? I hope that all is well wherever you are. Things have been a little bit LOCO the past few months here in Matamoros, Mexico, where I'm at. But I have been enjoying all of the great experiences. I'm sure you are as well.

What a great and marvelous work we have to do. Nothing has brought me this much HAPPINESS this FAST in all of my life! It is incredible! I feel like I'm taking "Happy" pills every morning. Now, if I could only find a way to not be so tired. Someday (when I finsh the mission) I am going to sleep for a few days.

I recently was transferred to a new area just a hop, skip and a jump away from Texas. At times, I can see the other side. I'm not gonna lie -- the grass looks brown on both sides. I am serving in a city called Matamoros. We have the beach in our area and whatever we want from the United States at our fingertips.

Bueno--the best part of the mission is TOMORROW... always. I don't really understand it, but there is always something to look forward to. Maybe we don't have anything planned for the next day, or something that we really don't want to do, but nonetheless, we can find something to be happy for. One is that we are the Lord's missionaries. If I could make a plea to all missionaries in the world, it would be "DONT WORRY! Everything is going to be fine. Be happy. Forget yourslef and serve the lord"

I love you all for the service you are doing. I look forward to when my wonderful mother sends me the newsletter so that I can see how everything is going for you all.

Love always,
Your brother in the work,

√Člder Funke

No comments:

Post a Comment