Total Pageviews

Monday, November 29, 2010

November 29, 2010

Hello Everyone!

I'm not going to write much this week because I want to have time to write to someone really special. My pops.

OK new week, almost a new month, and we are getting close to a new year. So many things are starting over. And alas, baa baa baaaaa!!! A new companion!

Elder Carvajal finally decide to throw in the towel and quit. (not really, he was past due, in the mission for 26 months.)
And now my new companion is Elder Muñoz from D.F. Mexico. He is a recent convert and is super strong in the gospel. He has been here in the mission for 8 months and has only served in one area before this. Before, he was serving in Sen Fernando Tamaulipas (incase anyone wants to find it on a map). But now he is here and we are working like crazy.

We started teaching a man named Bernardo this week. He is awesome and we can all feel the spirit so strong in the lessons.

I want to share a Scripture from this week.

Job 19: 25-26
For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:
and though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see god.


I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior.
I also know that In the flesh I will see God once more. I know that plan that God has for us. It gives me peace and joy to know that I will return to live with him once more.

Love always,
Elder Funke

No comments:

Post a Comment