Total Pageviews

Monday, October 25, 2010

October 25, 2010

Hello Hello!

This week was a fairly good week, a little different than usual. All of the mission leaders had a conference here in the city. They needed somewhere to sleep so I got sent off to a different part of the city so they could use my bed. I was in an area called queretaro with Elder Brockbank. I really liked the area, and Elder Brockbank seems like one of my friends from back home. We worked super well together and had a ton of lessons. In one day we had something like 15 lesson, 5 more with a member present, and various baptismal dates set. It was awesome!!!

Here in Moderna things are moving along as well. We had a few investigators at church this week. One we are hoping will be baptized here in two weeks.

Still hot here in Monterrey. Is it wierd that I am actually looking forward to the cold. Too bad I wont be in Utah to snowboard. naw. I think I would give up snowboarding for the rest of my life to be here for two years.

Ok well I love you all,

Love Elder Funke

No comments:

Post a Comment