Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

MTC - 8/31/10

Well, this week was exciting for me, but I still don't have much to say. I have been delayed "officially". So yipee for that! On the plus side I get to go to the temple 3 times a week now. They feel bad that I'm stuck here. They also gave me an otter pop. Definitely the best part. Ummm, most everyone from my district is gone. All that is left is Elders Sanchez, Schmidt, Kiser, and myself. So most likely we will just get to study all day everyday, which I am kind of looking forward to. Ummm, what else.... I think I already told you about seeing Elder Holland last week. He is a very powerful speaker. Well I think that is about all, I am just studying alot now. I know this gospel is true without a doubt. I have recieved a witness time and time again that it is true. I am so grateful for the influence of Jesus Christ in my life. I love you all!

Elder Funke

No comments:

Post a Comment