Total Pageviews

Monday, September 13, 2010

Monterrey Mexico 9-13-10

Hola!!! Right now I am sitting in the Mission, crazy stuff right? Today was an extremely long day. I woke up at 2am to drive to Salt Lake to catch a 6 o' clock flight, That was fun. Im so tired!!! it is almost 8 in the evening here in Monterrey. Our flight in Dallas was delayed for a good hour or more so, when we got to Monterrey we had to go through customs and all that fun stuff. President and Sister Walker were there waiting for us. We were headed back to the mission home to get pizza but they decided to take us to this super fancy restaurant. I have never had better mexican food. It was soooo good. So now we are back at the mission home having interviews with Presidenit walker and chatting with Sister Walker. I already love the Walkers. They are fantastic. Some of the nicest people I have ever met. I cant wait to get to know them better. We are recieving our companion assignments tonight and our areas. I will let you know next p. day. I'm so excited to get into the work. SOOO excited. Tomorrow we head to the field.

I love you all.
I cant wait to share my mission with you!

Love Elder Funke

No comments:

Post a Comment